Just like the main domain on your account, add-on domains can have their very own email accounts. Since add-on domains does not own a separate control panel to manage their site, the email accounts have to be added through the main control panel.
Below is the steps to add email accounts for add-on domains:
1. Login to 'cPanel' with URL : yourdomainname.com/cpanel
2. Click on Email Accounts under EMAIL.
3. Click on the CREATE button.
4. Click on the desired add on domain from the Domain drop down menu.
5. Enter the email Username and Password for this email account.
6. Once done filling in the necessary details, click the CREATE button.