What is Parked Domain ?
Parked domain is like a secondary domain that used to point to the primary domain. So that
whenever users go to visit a parked domain’s website, it will show the user's primary domain.
1. Login to your WHM Control Panel.
2. At the left side menu, click DNS Functions.
3. Next, you may click the Park a Domain function.
4. In the current page, you may select your domain and fill in Domain to Park in the blank.
5. Lastly, you may click Submit to complete the park domain process.